The Iris Policy
ALLERGY ALERT TEST POLICY
An Allergy Alert Test is required, it must be carried out at least 48 hours before your Colour appointment and stay on your skin for 24 hours. Provided there is no change in your answers to the consultation questions, your Allergy Alert Test will be valid for 6 months.
CANCELLATIONS OR NO-SHOWS
We will do our best not to cancel or re-arrange your appointments and to run to time. We really appreciate you doing the same.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand that sometimes you may have to cancel an appointment. Please give us at least 24 hours’ notice, otherwise a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of your service or treatment will be charged.
We will take your payment details at the time of booking an appointment with us.
It is very difficult to fill appointments at short notice, but if we do we will not charge you a cancellation fee.
If you need to cancel, please give us a call. Please don’t text, email or put a message on social media.
Before we take your payment details to cover a cancellation charge or a deposit or advance payment, we will confirm:
- The service or treatment you have booked.
- The salon/barbershop or business name, location and contact details.
- The total price (including any taxes) of the service or treatment booked or how the price will be calculated if an exact price cannot be given.
- The time and date of the appointment.
A deposit of 50% of the cost of your service or treatment will be charged if you:
- missed your last appointment with us; or
- are a new client; or
- are booking online; or
- are booking for an appointment over the value of £150.00.
The deposit will be taken when you book your appointment and will be taken off your bill when you pay for the service or treatment you have received. The deposit will be fully refunded if you cancel, as long as you give us at least 24 hours’ notice.
If you give us less than 48 hours’ notice but we are able to fill the appointment, we will either refund the deposit or put it towards the cost of your next appointment.
The deposit will be fully refunded if a service or treatment is unsuitable for you or cannot be provided for any reason.
SERVICES REFUND AND HAIR CORRECTION POLICY
Our aim is to provide an exceptional client experience to all our clients and to ensure we maintain the highest standards possible.
If you would like to provide us with feedback or have any questions about your appointment, please contact the salon to make us aware within 7 days of your appointment.
We will aim to arrange for you to come back to that salon within 7 days for a complimentary adjustment, full review, or assessment of your hair, by one of our experts. If after this assessment we agree the standard of the service or outcome is not what you expected, we will then provide you with a service free of charge to correct this.
If this is your first-time having extensions fitted with us, we recommend a full consultation. You will sign a disclaimer to cover what has been agreed. A deposit will be taken for all extension services.
If the extensions are not provided by the salon:
- You as the client will take full responsibility if there are any defaults with the hair.
- The salon takes no responsibility for damage to the provided hair extensions from toning or bleaching.
- The extensions will be matched as close to the hair colour provided.
- It is your responsibility to replace hair extensions in the event of replacement needed.
- Your stylist and you we agree on a specific colour and method for my extensions.
- If that should change before the time of install, the salon has the right to reschedule or refuse to fit.
- The salon holds the right to fix any issues within 2 days after install if the hair has been provided for by the salon.
- If I decide I do not want to keep my extensions in, I understand there will be a removal fee.
Daily maintenance advice will be provided after the appointment has been completed.